- 211: WNY Human Services – Online directory of WNY health and human services information.
- Crisis Services – 24-hour emergency mental health services.
- Crisis Services Kids’ Hotline – Website specifically devoted to assisting children and youths in need.
- Erie County Department of Mental Health.
- Erie County Mental Health Association – A resource for mental health programming and advocacy services for adults, children and families.
State & National
- American Psychiatric Association.
- American Psychological Association.
- Association of the Development of the Person-Centered Approach – Network of those that ascribe to the Rogerian person-centered approach to counseling.
- Mental Health America – The National Mental Health Association.
- Mental Health Net – General information, articles and blogs on mental health issues.
- National Institute of Mental Health.
- Psych Forums – Online mental health support communities.